Site Changes from 4th June 2019
As previously advised I am starting a new project of implementing stuff I have been working on and will I hope during June make some
decent progress. The list below shows whats finalised.
Run Comments and MultiCuts projects I am updating directly on those pages.
Please email me with any issues. Thanks, Chris
- New settings options added for race card tabs. This serves the following purposes.
A) Option to include/exclude the various tabs as desired
Please note the Speed tab is deselected as standard but you can turn it on if you wish, I have done this because I personally am not
comfortable with it as per the notes on it
B) Option to set a personalised RMV2 rating that will be used for the HRB column on the main race card.
C) or to not have a rating included on your race card.
There have been quite a few requests to have personalised rating shown on the card and I am pleased to offer this as I want to
make it clear that HRB Standard is purely an example set of what can be done in the Ratings Machine.
- Stall added to trends tab of cards (when stalls are in use)
- New Tool - Daily Head to Head
- Plc marks (last, high, 3yr) added to the OR tab of all cards
- Dam and Dam Sire added to the A-Z download (not the main page display as wont fit on screen
- Option added to download the ratings for the 750 races used in RMV2 backtest
- Similarities vs LR (Jockey and Track) and Position in Market (on next run) breakdowns added to the Follow section of Big Race Trends
- 48hr declaration note added to all horses with entries, along with dropdown to switch horse